10 Reasons You Know When To Have Your Car Serviced at:
1. Best Warranty in the business!
2. There is a large puddle of fluid under your car.
3. You hear a popping noise when you turn.
4. Smoke is billowing out of your tailpipe, choking pedestrians.
5. You can't hear the radio because of the engine noise.
6. Your car strands you on the side of the road.
7. Your Acura/Honda Dealer wants to charge you $300 for an oil change.
8. Your front end vibrates more than your speakers.
9. Your car will not stop when you press on the brake.
10. Your owners' manual states it is time for service.
Here To Enter Your Info